You’ll find below the Call for Entries and the Guidelines and regulations for the Awards Competition 2020.
- Call for Entries (as soon as available)
- Guidelines and regulations (as soon as available)
- Awards jury (as soon as official)
Overview of the regulations
To be eligible to participate in the Awards competition, the content must comply with the following requirements:
- Must have been produced or at least 30% co-produced in Latin America.
- Contents must be narrative live action or animation (with or without interactivity). VR games, room-scale and free-roaming will not be accepted.
- Contents must be stereoscopic-3D 360°.
- Contents that require heavy installations will not be accepted (or not shown with heavy set-up).
- Contents that have already been contextualized or shown with an installation must be indicated as such in the submission form.
- All XR immersive format accepted: VR (autonomous & single-computer powered headset), AR.
The deadline for the submission and uploading of XR and AR content is 12 February 2021.
Issuance of the Call for entries: 8 June 2020
Deadline for submitting an entry: 12 February 2021
Notification of acceptance/rejection: 30 March 2021